Total Pageviews

Proverb of the Week

PHRASE OF THE WEEK... "To have a sweet tooth" (to be fond of sweet things like candy and desserts) - Charles has a very sweet tooth - Carlos es muy goloso.

Monday 6 December 2010

Writing Sample File 1

Good evening everyone! 

Tal y como os dije en clase el jueves, aquí tenéis el Writing del tema 1 perteneciente a alguien de la clase. Con su consentimiento, he decidido colgarlo en el blog. Si os gusta la idea, haremos lo mismo en sucesivos "Writings" para que todos os podáis aprovechar, aprender, mejorar y coger ideas.

 
From: Rosana Marti (rosanamarti@hotmail.com)
To: Rafa Arabit (rafaag@eoimolina.org)
Subject: Hi from Abaran


               Hi Rafa!

              My name´s Rosana Marti. I´m from Murcia and I live in Abaran with my boyfriend, Francis. We bought a very beautiful and small house three years ago. Its name is “Casa Casimia”. 
 I´m 25 years old. When I was very young, I liked dancing, singing…I wanted to be an artist, but my parents didn´t like the idea and I studied very hard. Now, I´m a journalist and I´m studying English in my free time.

  I have a big family. My mother is a retired person and my father died two years ago. I have three brothers. They are 37, 35 and 33 years old. Jose is married to Adriana and they have two sons: Jose and Alex.  Alberto lives in Madrid because his wife is from there. Antonio lives with Maria and she is pregnant with her third baby. The whole family are very funny and happy when we are together. 

I´m tall and I have short brown wavy hair and dark eyes. I usually wear glasses. I´m medium build. Last summer, I had a beer belly because I drank two or three beers every day! Now, I´m slender and I´m very happy because I weigh roughly 70 Kilos.

I think I´m a positive person. When I have a problem, I know that I´ll resolve it because it isn´t very important and difficult. I´m cheerful and I spend a lot of hours doing things which I like. In short, I´m extrovert and friendly, but I'm also moody when I am very busy.
I like playing handball for the local team. We were champions last year! At weekends, I love going to a restaurant with my friends and, after that, we always go to the discotheque to dance.

Please write soon and tell me about you and your life.

Best wishes,

Rosana.

No comments: